Monday, July 14, 2014

Vengeance is the Lords (Judging Others)

{From the Archives of Connie's Letters, June, 2014.}


Dear Wives and Mothers , Thank you for all the prayers and cards .Oh My mercy ! Ya know so often we want to lash back at people who hurt us ..But we have to wait on the Lord for Him and His judgement..Lately i had a person judge me for being seen with a known prostitute...Well when this man judged me i didnt try to stand up for myself..This was about a yr ago..But on the day of Davids memorial this man said to me.."i really misjudged you..So many have told me today that you are a wonderful person.. .They said that you have touched their lives in some way"..I am learning so much lately about how we need to let God fight our battles..and that He is the true judge..love connie

 
* Order Connie's book, "Dear Kitchen Saints," available on Amazon. It is autobiographical and tells the beautiful story of her marriage testimony!* 


No comments: