Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our House Plants

I miss seeing house plants in a home..They were so much a part of my growing up yrs.. Mother and her sisters all traded slips of each others geraniums.. My favorites were the dark pink rose geraniums..My Aunts wud have little glass jars with branches of flowers sitting in the kitchen windows.. "When the sun shines on the stems of the flower then this causes the little roots to form..Then when the roots are formed you can plant them in the dirt in a flower pot.. " i remember being at Aunt Eileens farm..i wud see her flowers in her big windows in the diningroom.. She loved African Violets..and had every kind and color she cud find..i thot they were hard to grow and not hardy enuf for my family to have around.. Love, Connie 


1 comment:

Repented wife said...

Shalom Connie,
I saw you remove your posts from happyhousewifery website. I don't know your reason but I want to tell you this blogspot site is blocked from China but happyhousewifery website is not. Your posts are from Yahweh/Yahshua, if you restore those posts on happyhousewifery, I think your posts will reach more people in China. Thank you.

Laura