Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Fight of Free Thinking Christian Mothers

{From the Archives of Connie's Letters, February, 2010.}


Part 1  Free Thinkers

Ya know the feminist thinks she is the free thinker and can do better then a man,,The true Biblical woman of God submits to one man,,her husband,,The feminist submits to her boss at work and many other men in authortiy ..She allows a man who isnt her husband to run her life,,often her boss,,What she is doing is building another man or woman's kingdom instead of her own family's..The married wife at home can teach her own children her faith and values,,She has time to pray her little handmaidens and Samuels into the Kingdom of God..And i know some women have to work,,But the push for success shud be "How can i stay home with my children"? and not "How can i get a better raise at work"?

 The true radical thinker ,,the free thinker is the beloved housewife,,She is as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove,..And if her husband is given to fits of anger,,? She is wise enuf not to react in front of the children,,She never brings fear to the camp as the strange woman does..The feminist wants to bring the house down because someone hurt her feelings,,But the wise woman remains silent in front of her accusers,,she has little ones who are watching,,She has taught them to be peace makers,,Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God..

In this age ,,in this Me generation,,we forget even what it means to be a true woman of God..We think a woman of God is one who knows how to forget the family and go to church,,And if we say anything against the C.F. movement then we are supposedly bringing decention to the body of Christ,,Well for starters every church isnt just made up of one body of Christ,,The body of Christ is scattered all over the world..and in Heaven,,No one church can make up the whole body,,And John the Baptist wasnt exactly part of the church,,He was raised in the wilderness prolly by his mother,,As his father the priest was into a bunch of religion and not the true spirit of God..Mary Jesus mother wasnt all that popular at church either,,Elisha killed off 100s of false prophets,,There were very few true prophets of God..One of the ways i judge a prophet in this day is if he begs for money,,If he does i wont listen to him..he is off my list,,If he trys to hoodwink the believer that really ticks me off,,Like if you dont tithe you wont get healed,,i give my money to the poor..i have been healed many times and i never paid anyone for the healing,,never once,,And i have seen many prayers answered but havent darkened the door of a church in months,,i write all of this because i see so many hurting mothers who are so oppressed by the worldly church,,They are depressed and despondant,,Not to mention confused,,

Part 2  The True Christ


The true woman of God gets up in the morning and prays ,,"Lord, please help
me to submit to my husband and to be an example to my children..Help me to
look well to the ways of my household..Help me to mind my own buisness and
to keep my mind on the Lord."

 Then you go to Wed prayer meeting where keeping your mind on the Lord means go to Women's Bible Studies all week,,And Jez tells ya, "Well we have to put the Lord first and do His will and not our own"..Or "Cant your kids do without you for one day while you get filled up
with the Lord"? So in other words, Lady, spending my morning with you tellin
me a load of crap is gonna some how make me a better Christian ?

 i remember this one lady always grabbin me at the store,,"Connie please honor the Lord
and come to church?" i wud smile and be polite..Another woman right after
Jim died said ,,"Well now atleast you can go to church." Thinking i didnt go
because Jim made me stay home,,But this is the deal ,,You may think i am
awful for sayin all of this,,But Elisha murdered hundreds of false prophets
..Very few were true prophets,,,A church is a place where as few as 2 are gathered in His name,,Lately i am so aware of the true believers in my midst,,MaryL was such a true believer,,When you were around her, you thot you cud do anything for God..Nothing is impossible
with God,.And she taught me to love,,No it doesnt sound like i love
Christians from reading this,,But i love the true believers,,And i fight
against the devil who is the killer of the true Christian's spirit..Religion
kills and the True Spirit of Christ makes us come alive..

Part 3  The Fight of Faith

And i had a heck of a time raiseing 6 children..i homeschooled 4 of them and
had the school board taking up my time for almost a yr,And other things too
concerning homeschool..i had religious folks laying bondage on me,,Jim and i
were trying to build a marriage after unreal circumstances,,i was trying to
raise my kids for the Lord and my relatives were croakin at me about "When
will you ever make something of yourself"? and "YOU ARENT PREGNANT AGAIN ARE
YOU"? And as always i had the poor at my door needing me for some kind of
comfort,,i always ministered to people no matter what,,

Then every few months Jim let me use the car for the afternoon and i wud sneek down a country road
without my license and get filled up with the Lord at Dixies house,,And she
barely let me in ..she said i had demons of C.F. and i spose i did,,But she
rebuked them before i got in her house,,It felt so good,,i wud say "Do that
again"..i wasnt insulted,,It wasnt like i wanted to keep my demons,,Dixie
wud say "Connie are you believein for a farm"? you need to get out of that
city"..Dixie was always prayin for a snow storm so no one wud come to her
house,,She wud tell me.."Those church women were here again tryin to get me
to church"..Folks wud burn roads of fire to our houses tryin to get us to
church,,If i hadnt been atleast a free thinker i wud have never made it,,i
honestly never wud have made it to any kind of sanity,,Because ya know the
women coming into the church are taught mainly one thing first,,"Go to
church and tithe"..Most of them dont know about being a keeper at home,So
they see the mother at home who is dedicated to teaching her children the
Word,,and they think the mother is in sin,,

 
* Order Connie's book, "Dear Kitchen Saints," available on Amazon. It is autobiographical and tells the beautiful story of her marriage testimony!* 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Connie! I am always so encouraged when I read your writings.

Praying for you and yours, Katherine

JES said...

Very interesting with some strong points and encouragement. Thank you for linking this up to the Art of Home-Making Mondays.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! This is some good stuff Mrs. Hultquist!!! I can't put in words how much I appreciate this.
God bless you!
Mrs.O